<$BlogRSDURL$>

10 November 2003

"Pleased with a rattle"

last night i dreamt that i won front row tickets to a Jimmy Buffett concert. if you've ever seen him in concert, you know he's usually barefoot. in my dream, his toes were hanging off the edge of the stage and i couldn't resist but tickling him. what is my subconscious trying to tell me now? and why did 2 people tell me they dreamed about me last night?

in other news, this time of year seems to slap me in the face and remind me how broke i constantly am....and i'm tired of it! so a few weekends ago, i went out and applied for some part time jobs and tomorrow i officially start. i will be serving at the newest restaurant downtown SLC. but after my orientation friday, turns out this job won't be so part time. i'm working from 4-midnight after my 'real' job hours of working 7-3:30. that'll show my wallet who is the boss around here!

had an eventful week. saw the indigo girls in concert on tuesday night. as i mentioned previously, we had 4th row seats and it was a fabulous show. then i saw this movie, and this one too....and this one....not to mention this one.

tomorrow is veteran's day. as a government worker, you know what that means...not only am i currently updating my blog at work, but i will be paid tomorrow for 8 more hours of playtime.

xoxo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?