<$BlogRSDURL$>

03 November 2003

"but everyone else is doin' it...."

100 things about me

1. I was born January 9, 1979
2. My lucky number is 9
3. I was 4 weeks late
4. I lived in the same house for the first 19 years of my life.
5. My parents still live in that house
6. I am left handed
7. I will rarely visit people in the hospital because the thought or sight of people in pain makes me faint (it doesn't even have to be real, I will faint in movies too!)
8. I never had a pet because my dad is allergic to everything
9. I have worn contacts since I was 9
10. I have 2 sisters, no brothers
11. I love being the youngest
12. My nieces and nephew are cuter than yours
13. I love being an aunt
14. My parents met in high school, they are still married
15. I love to travel
16. I have been to 19 countries outside the U.S.; Mexico, Guatemala, Honduras, El Salvaldor, Cuba, Nicuragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Belize, France, England, Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Czech Republic, Italy, Spain, Greece, and Holland
17. I have a Bachelor of Science in Business Management
18. Orange and purple are my favorite colors
19. I wear a lot of blue and black
20. My first kiss was at Classic Rollar Skating Rink in 6th grade
21. He was in 9th grade
22. I was raised Mormon, no longer practicing
23. I am photogenic
24. I love to cook and clean
25. I can be crafty
26. I like all kinds of music…..yes, even country
27. I took piano lessons for 6 years
28. I am a Capricorn
29. I wish I had red hair
30. I have one tattoo
31. I once ate my neighbors gall stones
32. If you look into my mouth, you can see my thyroid gland on the back of my tongue
33. I laugh a lot
34. I have detached earlobes
35. I can curl my tongue and roll my rrr’s
36. I have been bungie jumping
37. Once I sang karaoke to “baby got back”, but I don’t got back!
38. I love lip gloss
39. I always have gum in my purse
40. I had an imaginary friend when I was little named “kellifer”
41. I love to sing and I ALWAYS sing in the car
42. I can speak a little French, even more Spanish, and I know all the important words in Bosnian
43. I can do the splits
44. I never had braces to straighten my teeth
45. I love watching football
46. I performed at an NFL game during halftime
47. I love to dance
48. I can’t fall asleep unless I’m on my stomach
49. I sleep 8 hours a night
50. I have slept with my teddy bear since I was 8
51. I slept in a twin bed until I was 24
52. I rarely lose things
53. I have a horrible memory
54. I’ve never been in a car accident
55. I can’t put my face underwater without plugging my nose
56. I love to be the center of attention
57. I am opinionated
58. The shirts in my closet are hung in rainbow order….I’m slightly OCD
59. I love spicy foods
60. I love making salsa
61. I love seafood
62. Diet Coke (w/Lime) is my carbonated weakness
63. I once bit through my lip, had one stitch
64. I broke my foot doing the Toyota kick after a kiss - had a cast up to my knee for 6 weeks!
65. I like watching TV
66. I don’t like talking on the phone
67. I love e-mail, instant messaging, and text messaging
68. I have a friend I have talked to online since I was 16, but have yet to meet
69. I am addicted to the internet
70. I like to work, I usually have 2 jobs
71. I really like to mow the lawn, the smell soothes me
72. I am named after my sisters favorite doll
73. I love movies, especially scary movies
74. I would love to be in a movie
75. I would never want to be famous
76. I don’t like yoga
77. I love to run
78. I don’t always know what you are talking about
79. I pretend to know everything
80. When given an address, I’m very good at finding places
81. I love to drive
82. My glass is always half full
83. I wish I could express myself in writing better
84. I’m obsessed with song lyrics
85. If you turned on the radio, any station, I could tell you what the song was and who sang it….almost always
86. I have never inhaled a cigarette
87. Bad manners piss me off
88. Bad customer service infuriates me
89. I am very loyal
90. I keep promises
91. I love math
92. I have chubby fingers and my 2nd and 3rd toes are longer then my big toe
93. I wouldn’t wear open toed shoes until I was 17
94. I love planned spontaneity
95. I love wearing skirts because I think I have nice legs
96. I don’t have a middle name
97. I can’t sleep naked
98. I love to read. A lot!
99. I hate ketchup
100. I love Utah


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?