<$BlogRSDURL$>

04 October 2003

"telltale"

I've been trying to teach myself how to use Adobe Illustrator these past few weeks...and it's not looking good. As you can tell, my website is in desparate need of a revamp! BUT, I did fix my archive problem!!! Oh the little pleasures of life....

In other news, J is back after trying to make life work out of the country for 2 months. I just wanted to say how proud I am of her, even though things didn't work out the way she'd hoped, or planned...she gave it her all. Who cares what people think, or that "they told you so". Now you can move forward instead of looking back and wondering "what if?" forever. Glad you are home.

I know I have said it before, but everyday I am constantly reminded of the awsome, brilliant, beautiful, incredible, and smashing friends I have. Let's just say September had more downs than ups...and if it hadn't have been for the love of my friends, I'm not sure how I would have made it.

October is a new, fresh, crisp month. Full of football games, bonfires, tailgating, foliage, sweaters, long scarfs, and candy! How I LOVE autumn and how ready I am to embrace it. Now I must run along...it's time to bundle up, hold hands, and kick through some leaves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?