<$BlogRSDURL$>

18 July 2003

"Tell Me Something I Don't Know"

Dear Internet:

I'm sorry you've felt abandoned the past couple months. It's just that I, well, I had this fabulous life...it was exotic, exciting, enticing....and now it's just back to the daily grind and quite frankly, I'm embarassed to write some frequently about what a big, dull dud I've become. Don't think it's because I don't love you anymore. I do. I know you're mad at me because I can't figure out how in the hell to fix my archives so I have to load you up all on one page. And I just thought we needed a break. Didn't you? I mean, how much can a girl write about what an amazing life she has everyday before people just get sick! I have been trying to live a life of mystery the past few weeks, but who am I kidding? I miss you! I miss our late night chats. I miss telling you my secrets. I have ideas to share and thoughts I need your help to work out. You've been very patient, and I think I'm ready to get back together. Will you take me back? Are you still out there? I love you.

Promise to write again very soon as I'm sure a weekend in Wyoming with the family will conger up some sort of story.

XOXO
Cindi


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?