<$BlogRSDURL$>

17 June 2003

"Crossroads"

I have been thinking about this website biz alot lately. When I returned home, I thought....perhaps I should redesign my site. Because quite frankly, like the rest of you, I am REALLY tired of the layout, it needs some spice! Then I thought....I am kinda weirded and freaked out by everyone knowing so much about my life....now that I'm back and all. I mean, most people that read this know me anyway...so why not just call me up and ask me to lunch (your treat of course) and I will tell you all my news first hand? I mean, am I really interesting enough of a person to keep islandindigo going? I'm not so sure anymore. Look at my life these days....working not 1, but 2 jobs (yes, I got ANOTHER job), living in Bountiful with my parents, carless, moneyless....you get the picture, blah! Today my excitement was cleaning my room, watching "The Price is Right" and having Laura over for lunch. Oh, and I uploaded LOTS of photos from Costa Rica....

Any thoughts?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?