<$BlogRSDURL$>

11 May 2003

"Para Mi Madre"

I thought about writing a poem, but let´s face it, I am no writer...let alone a poet.

So I will just say, Happy Mother´s Day to my mom! A mom who has given this girl everything she has ever needed. And a lot of things I didn´t really need. A mom who was at every single dance competition, piano recital, and soccer game. A mom who cooked dinner everynight, cleaned up after me, and ran me around to every appointment imaginable! A mom who takes me fishing every summer and makes the best biscuits and jam in the universe. A mom who puts up with me, even on my ´not so nice´ days. A mom who stayed up with me on nights I was sick, bring me soup and juice, and sings me "You Are My Sunshine".

I hope you are recovering well today and know that even though I am not with you, I am thinking of you.

I love you mama! Happy Mother´s Day....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?