<$BlogRSDURL$>

03 May 2003

"ain`t too proud to beg"

Here it is....week 16 of 21. I have been through 6 countries (we leave El Salvador tomorrow)....I have kept you posted on all the ins and outs of how to travel with nearly nothing (if you need more info....cindi@islandindigo.com is the place to reach me)....but I still have 3 more countries and 5 more weeks to go.

I am sure at some point I have entertained or helped some of you.

If you feel so inclined to see this girl home safe and sound in 5 weeks....I am gonna need your help. ANY donations of any size would be greatly appreciated! If you just click at the very bottom of this page where it says, "Make A Donation", and in the message include your address I will send you a postcard to thank you.

I will update all about El Salvador in a few days when we get settled in Nicuragua.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?