<$BlogRSDURL$>

13 March 2003

"speechless"

Miracles do happen!

Today I realized this when I opened my e-mail and read the subject from my sister "They found Elizabeth Smart alive today!"

9 months! 9 months after her abduction and disappearance a mere 5 minutes from my home! "Hope is a miraculous thing". Last summer I remember countless hours of volunteers searching, infinite flyers passed out, TV interviews, pleads for this young girls life.

And last night she was back safe in the arms of love with her family. I never thought it would happen. It was a snowballs chance in hell that she would be found, let alone found alive....but I was proved wrong.

If there was ever a time I missed my home it is today. I wish I could give each one of you a hug and let you know how much I love you. Instead I sit here. Not even Jen is around: She has left me for 10 days. So I will continue solo Cindi style. Do me a favor and hug someone you love, because you really never know when it could be the last time you have that chance.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?