<$BlogRSDURL$>

26 March 2003

"It`s Hump Day on the Island"

Cindi`s Halftime Stats

# of weeks since I left SLC = 10 1/2
# of countries visited = 4 (Mexico, Cuba, Belize, Guatemala)
# of countries still planning to visit in the next 10 1/2 weeks = 5 (Honduras, Nicuragua, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Panama)
# of countries I´ve visited according the U.S. government and my passport = 3 (shhh..don´t tell)
# of oceans I`ve swam in = 2
# of spanish songs I`ve heard with the word ´corozon´ in them = every single one of them
# of feet I dove on my first `official` dive = 95 ft.
# of feet PADI regulations allow = 60 ft. (again, don´t tell on me!)
# of tacos I`ve eaten = thousands
# of robberies = 1
# of Mexican cab drivers on my hit list = the same damned one that stole my camera (no, I`m not bitter at all)
# of my best friends flying in to Costa Rica in 6 weeks = 8
How much fun we plan on having = obscene amounts
How much trouble we plan on getting in = obscene amounts
# of days until I post more pictures = 2 (I promise!)
# of days spent in spanish classes = 20
# of beds I`ve slept in since January 11th = more then a Hollywood hooker
# of spiders, mosquitos, beetles, and other `creatures` I`ve had in my room/bed = Too many to count
# of barracuda, dolphin, and shark sightings while under water = 30+
# of days I`ve missed my life of working from 8-5= not a single one!
# of volcano sightings = 4
How many shades darker my skin is = at least 10
How many shades lighter my hair is = at least 10!
# of times I`ve fallen asleep in a hammock = 7
# of books I`ve read = 4
# of times I`ve salsa danced = 2
# of times I stepped on the poor guys feet = infinite
Next time I`ll be able to post = unknown
Next destination = Utila (Bay Islands, Honduras)
Amount of fun I plan on having while there on a scale from 1-10 = 11
# of dives I will be taking in the next 2 weeks = 25 (at least)
# of sunsets I`ve watched = 30+
# of ancient ruins I`ve visited = 7
# of steps I`ve climbed to reach the top of a ruin = thousands
# of bus stations I`ve slept in = 1
# of bus rides = 25+
# of miles covered = thousands
# of times per day I tell myself how great my life is = 12+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?