<$BlogRSDURL$>

06 March 2003

"Doctors Orders...

There have been MANY mornings on my trip when I wake up with one...or both of my eyes BRIGHT red.

Today I had it!

I went to the Guatemalan eye doctor and it was there that I was informed that I have an eye infection in both eyes and my right cornea is scratched. Now I went through this in 9th grade and I had to wear a patch and be called a pirate for a week (I know how you feel Grandma!) and I was not prepared to do that again. Instead I have been banned from wearing my contacts for 10 days!!! I am not a happy camper, mostly because the glasses I have are the same pair I had to get in 9th grade when this happened, so you can imagine how the times (aka. style) and perscription have changed.

Anyway, $210Q later...I am back on the streets and will be putting some crap in my eyes 4 times daily. If my e-mails or blogs come across a little bas-ack-wards...it´s only because I can´t see 2 feet in front of my face.

Lovely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?