<$BlogRSDURL$>

06 February 2003

"Still Alive and Kickin´

Life in Cancun has been quite enjoyable. So much that I am still here and will be until Monday or so. It´s rough trying to fit in updates between all the time at the beach, going to islands to snorkel in reefs, laying in hammocks, winning chess, going out to Senior Frogs, Fat Tuesday, and none other than Margaritaville. I´m very grateful for Renee and Angel for letting us stay at their home, buy us bus rides, dinner, taxi rides, ferry rides, etc. We have been saving some cash for a big adventure we´ve concoxtioned, but I will tell you about that later. Sorry about the lack of photos and what not. Once we get settled in Guatemala I will catch you up on everything! For now, know that I am safe, happy, tan, and healthy. Congrats to Shon for his new job, I am SO happy to hear that. And dad, stop making ME cry!

Hasta Luega!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?