<$BlogRSDURL$>

20 February 2003

"Movin` On"

So guess who finally got her fine self something accomplished while in Cancun? Yesterday and today were spent at the beach with Antonio, and now Jen and I are PADI open-water scuba certified!!! Diving is amazing and I can`t wait to get to Belize this weekend to dive in the 2nd largest barrier reef in the world!

We`re leaving Cancun tomorrow to head to the border town, Chetumal. Saturday we`ll head to Belize and I most likely won`t be doing any updating while there. I`ve heard it`s $7.50 and hour! YIKES!

After Belize we`ll head to Guatemala...first stop? Tikal...and HUGE Mayan ruin. Then we`ll arrive into Antigua and get started on some spanish classes. I`ll update as soon as I can....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?