<$BlogRSDURL$>

08 January 2003

"Bloglessness"

Pardon me for not returning e-mails, phone calls, and other forms of attempted contact. No, I have not fallen off the face of the earth; but if you haven't noticed, I'm busily packing up my room in SLC moving it all back to my parents, saying goodbye to friends and family, and trying to sell my car. I think I've thought of all the 'loose ends' I'm supposed to be tying....

I'm READY! Last night I realized that next week at this time I'll be in Mexico. And then Guatemala. Then Honduras. Belize. El Salvador. Nicuragua. Costa Rica. Panama. *sigh*

Okay, I'm only slighty freaking out. It's funny how it just hit that I'm leaving. It's not like I haven't been planning, reading, studying, preparing, knowing that I'm going to leave for months now. But now the butterflies are-a-flutterin'!

And thanks to Mary Ann, tonight I'm getting myself a 1-hour massage. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Did I mention I'm 24 tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?