<$BlogRSDURL$>

05 December 2002

"you can't make out with out drinks"

Yesterday I had the opportunity of working out at the lake, watching the sunset, and putting up with a lot of people's crap. Seriously...what's up with people these days? Just because I waitress as a 2nd job, they assume I'm some idiot. Don't get me wrong, most people that come cruisin' on the lake are fairly decent and up for a good time. But there's always gotta be one or two royal pricks. I just want to run around the boat with my college degree and shove it in their faces and say..."look at me, I'm not such a jackass after all, am I?"...but no, I humbly take their drink orders, get them extra rolls, and slip out back to take pictures of the fabulous sunsets!










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?