<$BlogRSDURL$>

27 December 2002

"Stress Fest"

Okay, so I'm sure it'll all come together, but my roomie who was going to buy my car has decided not too. Now I have 2 weeks to sell my car and I am a little stressed. I love my car and if there was any way I could keep it, I would. So if anyone knows anyone who wants a '97 silver Honda Civic let me know.

On the better side of things, today at work has been heavenly because the boss is gone! I had a yummy bowl of clam chowder for lunch, and I wore shoes that actually 'go' with my outfit. Tonight may bring either hottubbing with the girls, packing (blah), or a solo-style movie. I am dying to see Far From Heaven or Gangs of New York. Tomorrow is going to be a lot of running around, post-Christmas parties, and a birthday party...so I need to relax.

It's crazy to think this is my last weekend living with my 'road sisters' and best friends. We've had the best times in that house the past 20 months. Kickass parties, 24-hour trips to Vegas, Buffett concerts, Dave Mattews shows, San Francisco (Bridge School Benefit), Goblin Valley, Jackson Hole, 'N-Sync UNO, speed, True Colors, fundraisers, doorbell ditching, mattress rides, the old trampoline, Shaggy's livin' room, spy nights, desparate searches for HBO, camping, room changes, sunsets, walks, crying, yelling, laughing....I love everything about those girls and the memories from that house. But plans are-a-stewin' and they will be joining me in Costa Rica around May. What a perfect ending that would be to a perfect journey!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?