<$BlogRSDURL$>

23 December 2002

"pa-rum pum pum pum"

After a weekend of tying quilts, knitting scarfs, baking, cleaning, waitressing, sewing, and errand running...I've had it! I am too young to be behaving in this fashion! Christmas is great and all, but my hell, I should be having friends over, going to see lights, going to parties where they serve cheese balls and fruitcake, playing games like twister and phase 10 (wait, I covered that...and no, it wasn't strip twister), wearing sweaters and socks by fires while sipping on egg nog and/or wassil.

Here's my first New Years resolution....I will NOT be domestic! Next year, it's gift certificates, CDs, cologne, and other predicatable gifts as usual.

Merry freakin' Christmas! No really, have a wonderful holiday. I love you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?