<$BlogRSDURL$>

26 December 2002

"Miracle on 3rd West"

Another Christmas has come and gone. Weather.com and all the local meteorologists predicted no snow, so you can imagine how ecstatic I was to wake up and find snow falling. And it didn't just snow for a while, it snowed all the live long day! I have never been more excited to shovel the walks. Then all 43 members of my extended family gathered at my grandparents for dinner, gift exchanging, and lots 'o love! How lucky am I?

This morning I realized I didn't pack any shoes with me on my overnighter, so here I am all dressed up for work wearing my new trail runners. Typical. Oh, and I was 30 minutes late today. Have I mentioned I only have to work here 4 more days?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?