<$BlogRSDURL$>

02 December 2002

"like i love you"

This weekend was a doozie! There was SO much going that I hardly had time to eat, sleep, or think. We ate Thanksgiving at my parents with the whole famdamily. Just as I'd expected, there was TONS of food, football, family, fun....all the necessary F's (well, almost all...).

Friday I had to work all day. It wasn't so bad....it was nice and quiet and I got a lot accomplished! Then I came home and for some reason was majorly crabby, so I decided to take myself out on a date. I went to see "Bowling for Columbine". Go see this movie! "This anatomy of trigger-happy America is by turns funny, harrowing, sad and surreal" (review by Brian Johnson) It was Sommer's birthday that night, so I came home and everyone was there hanging out. We whipped out my new digital camera and had the best laughs in a long time playing with it. We made videos, recorded sound to our pictures, and replayed them a million times!

Saturday was Jami's wedding. We (Alya, Sommer, Amber, and I) woke up early (okay, not THAT early....10ish) and ran to Joanns to get some crocheting stuff (we're all poor and are making scarfs for gifts this year). I went to my parents to practice the piano for the wedding and headed to the church at 3:45. The wedding was beautiful! Jami decorated the church so well and she looked magnificent! I posted the pictures here. See for yourself!

Sunday I went with Terreal, Sommer, and Amber to see "Solaris". Hmm....not sure what to think about the whole movie...it was, interesting....go see it and let me know your thoughts. Dave got back in town last night, so I went over to his house to hang out with he and Chris. We are such geeks....we just sat around playing with each others cameras and comparing whose takes the best pictures, etc. It was great to see him again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?