<$BlogRSDURL$>

30 December 2002

"Bottom Line"

I know as my loyal readers (all 3 of you) it will break your hearts to know that between now at the 11th, I will not be updating regularly. Tomorrow I'm heading to Viva Las Vegas with my guys and gals to bring in the New Year with a slighty dull and questionably reprehensible bang. Friday is my last day at work and this weekend will be spent moving my stuff to my adoring parents home, celebrating my last few wintery days in SLC, and respectfully praising my *gulp* 24th birthday (gifts and donations, as always, are being accepted).

So lovelies, have a bang-up New Years celebration and try not to get too many sheets to the wind! I shall return Thursday with plenty of pictures to make you feel like you haven't skipped a beat.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?