<$BlogRSDURL$>

05 November 2002

"Knick Knack Paddy Whack"

Sitting around in Amber's room this past Friday night, my roomies and I took a time trip back to the 80's. We played "Down by the Banks" and sang every song we could think of at the top of our lungs. You can imagine how obnoxious this was for the outsiders and how funny it was to us. Wilson Phillips, Tiffany, Debbie Gibson, Paula Abdul, Salt-N-Pepa, Milli Vanilli...we got 'em all covered. After we nearly lost our voices, Laura, Sommer and I went to run an 'errand' and drove around SLC in boas, cowboy hats, and sunglasses wishing everyone a "Happy November!" We came home, danced around the living room, wore ourselves out, and went to bed.

Saturday morning we woke to find this on the board "I've seen my last days in the girls' pad. Thanks for the memories. I love you all!" from Jami. She moved out Friday night. It was a day of change. I moved into her room, Laura into my room and Terrell (our new roommate) into Laura's room. My room went from a huge palace to a shoebox...literally. It fits my bed and a book shelf. I am crammed in this cabana over the porch...but I'm saving $$ for my trip, so I can do it! Dave got the "Freedom Pass" at Blockbuster Video, so we went on a video rental spree this weekend. We rented Happy, Texas, The Sum of All Fears, Super Troopers, and Next Friday and spent the weekend hibernating. It was SO cold this weekend....so it was perfect.

Off to staff meeting and then, yes Jules...to rock my vote!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?