<$BlogRSDURL$>

13 November 2002

"Hidden Treasures"

Apparently Nordstrom's DOES take anything back! While cleaning out my old room, I found 2 skirts and a jacket I bought at the Anniversary Sale not this summer, but last summer. They were folded nicely in the bag and had the tags attached, so I pressed my luck and headed downtown to return them and "cha ching!" I was fully refunded $114.72! I also have been trying to find out where my raise went that I was approved for as of 28 September. I guess it never got entered and now the lovely state of utah (my gracious employer) owes me over $120. And to top it off....I have been spacing things off quite a bit lately since I've been planning for this trip...it just seems I have WAY too much to think about. Anyway, I realized I never got my refund of $488 for my summer semester tuition back from my last semester of college, so I got that turned in and it should appear on my next paycheck. I think someone is trying to tell me something...

That's when my weakness of buying CD's kicked in (oh yeah, I sold a bunch last week and made a whooping $30) and I went out and bought this CD. Mmmm...it's GOOD!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?