<$BlogRSDURL$>

22 November 2002

"Here's to the twins"

My friend e-mailed me this morning reporting that there's a commercial running in Vegas (where she lives) that is promotting the new 80s radio station. Apparently there's some girl who looks and sounds exactly like me saying "The Eighties ROCK!" All I can say is...this girl had better watch out because there's only room for one of me on earth...and she'd better sleep with one eye open!

I'm not much of a weekend blogger, usually because I'm too busy catching up on sleep, watching football, laying around, doing laundry...you know, weekend stuff. Tonight I'm heading to Wendover on the fun bus with the Metro crew and Jen Z. Tomorrow it's the HUGE football rivalry game. U of U vs. BYU. I'm proudly sporting my red gear today. The game is a block from my house, so we're gonna be tailgating and harassing the Y fans all morning/afternoon. Utah by 7!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?