<$BlogRSDURL$>

27 November 2002

"Blech!"

What a weekend! Sorry for the lack of blogging...but it's been INSANE!

Friday night: went to Wendover on the 'Fun Bus'. Turned out not to be so fun; lost $25 on the craps table, threw up after eating at the seafood buffet, and my car wouldn't start...

Saturday: still throwing up, Matt decided to come with Jen and I on our adventure (maybe?)...so at 4 PM after the U of U won by 7 (what did I say?), he brought his ENTIRE family over to discuss the trip. Not only had I not showered all day long, but our house was a wreck from all the room changes. Plus, the only other time I'd met Matt's mom, she threw her hand in my face, yelled "GOODBYE", and threw pork rinds at me (long story). She walked in Saturday night and said, "shall we box it out or hug?" We all ended up having a good conversation and some good laughs. All in all it turned out to be an alright night.

Sunday: Dave, football, r&r....the usual....

Monday: My chacos arrived UPS style. I found them online for a bargain of $62.99 (in stores they're usually $95...SCORE!)

Tuesday: My new digital camera arrived, I got a steal on a new Vaude backpack, AND I became an aunt for the 4th time!

Madysen Noelle was born at 1:53 PM, weighing 6 lbs. 3 oz., 19.5 inches long, RED hair and beautiful!
(I will post pictures once I figure out my camera....)


Today: Had 32 messages on my voicemail, ALL my appointments have shown up, and one client caught me looking at his crotch. I'm sorry, but if you walk in here with a HUGE rip down your pants (in the general zipper area)...don't expect anything else from me...I WILL stare!

Tomorrow: planning to eat a whole lotta stuffing/turkey, watch football, and lay around complaining about how full I am while picking at leftovers. I love Thanksgiving!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?