<$BlogRSDURL$>

16 October 2002

"Twists and Turns"

Where do you want to be in 6 months? 5 years? 30 years?

What are you doing to get there? What are you doing TODAY that will make that happen?

It's crazy how one event can make you take a look at your life and really think about what you're doing and how the every day decisions you make can effect your entire future....

I got news today about a very good friend of mine. I'm not really sure how to react to the whole situation, but I do know I will stand behind her and help her any way I can. She has a lot of close friends and family that will love her no matter what. I am happy for her and I wish her all the love and luck in the world!

"A ship in harbour is safe, but that is not what ships are built for."
-William Shedd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?