<$BlogRSDURL$>

27 October 2002

"Livin' la vida loca..."

These past few days have been crazy!!! Laura and I hit some movies, we saw The Ring and Abandon. Now I'm not one to get scared at a movie...but I'm telling you 'The Ring' was the scariest movie I've EVER seen and I will only recommend it an enemy. It has caused me some lack of sleep the past few nights! Then for some reason I had a dream about Katie Holmes....I will leave that for some private conversations because it's too embarassing to type out.

Friday Jen Z. and I made the trip official....we went to STA Travel and bought our plane tickets!!!!! I will leave on 11 January for Mexico City and arrive back to SLC from Costa Rica on 08 June. I can't believe it's really happening! I am starting to freak out a bit. And advice for a first time backpacker?

Saturday night we had a Halloween party (pictures to come) at our house. I gave up the Carmen Miranda idea after trying on a fake fruit hat at the Costume Closet and looking like something out of a fruit of a loom commercial...I went with being a butterfly. Jenny put together a fabulous party and there were SO many people there. I never even made it to the other parties. Jen Z.'s costume was by far the best, but my roomies got creative and looked so cute! This morning, as Laura, Alya, and I cleaned up the mess, vowed to not have another party again! Our house was trashed and we had 3 in the past 3 months...we're partied out.

Tonight I'm just hanging with the parents, doing some laundry, and getting in a good meal. Cami should be having her baby any day now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?