<$BlogRSDURL$>

09 October 2002

"FEAR FACTOR!!!"

"Aren't you scared to travel to a foreign country where you don't speak a lick of Spanish?"

"Are you crazy? You have a fabulous job with great benefits! You have a great (nearly paid off) car! You will be miles and miles from your family and friends!"

Yes, these are the things I have to listen to from my concerned loved ones....but to tell you the truth, I'm not afraid to quit my job or sell my car or move far away from family and friends...what scares me the most is what I have to endure today for the 3rd time! I am going in to get 3 more shots...I have already endured 3, but never 3 in one day! I'm making Dave come with me to hold my hand and catch me when I faint and buy me ice cream after. I figure, if I can survive my worst fear I can survive anything...

BRING IT ON!!!




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?