<$BlogRSDURL$>

18 October 2002

"Aye Curumba!!!"

Thanks to my favorite travel sites:



AND



Jen Z. and I are ready to roll!!!




GRAND TOTAL??? $545.37 Round Trip!

We will depart SLC on 11 January and arrive in Mexico City....the LARGEST city in the world...est. population? 33 million!

We will return from either San Jose, Costa Rica OR Panama City, Panama approx. 11 May....or whenever we run out of funds.


"Ooohh....Mexico! I've never really been, but I'd sure like to go...."

-JT





This weekend is going to be CRAZY! I'm sure I'll have many stories to share on Monday. It's deer-widows weekend down in Wendover, so me and the DWS crew are heading down tomorrow night for a night of trouble...Wendover will never know what hit it!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?