<$BlogRSDURL$>

24 October 2002

"Ah YEAH!!!"

Thanks to Brandon for making my day! He just informed me of this news....Jimmy Buffett is coming to UTAH next SUMMER!!! Jimmy hasn't been in Utah since '94 and since then, our only good outdoor venue has been closed. Although, traveling to see Jimmy has been half the fun....I've gone to Viva Las Vegas (4x), East Troy Wisconsin, Oakland California, and Irvine California. I'm a little...obsessed?

Last night was fun...I got home from the gym and Megan had stopped over. So she, me, Sommer, Laura, and Alya went to the Pie. I hadn't been there in so long! I ran into my good friend Doug from high school, and also into these guys I met in Wendover this weekend. It was crazy! In Wendover, we went to eat at the cafe in our hotel. I needed to bet on some football games for Dave, but wasn't sure on which teams to bet on...there was a table of guys next to us, so I just went over and sat with them and we talked football for awhile. Anyway....I ended up not even putting the money on the games because I won $40 on the craps table (I was hitting yo's left and right!)...and those guys DID put money on the games we decided on and they LOST! Poor fellas....lucky me!

I'm bound and determined to get my Halloween costume together today...I guess we're hitting a bunch of parties (including one at my own house) this Saturday night...so I need to get lookin' good. I was thinking Carmen Miranda...this could get interesting!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?